1. Enter basic dataCollection of quantitative and qualitative information on the business
- √ Upload actual figures (balance sheet and income statement) from Excel or enter them online
- √ Optionally, detailed information on the company (company profile, products and sales markets, ownership, etc.) and the valuation assignment can be entered
wevalue uses the actual figures as a basis for planning and valuation. Information on the company and the valuation assignment are included in the expert opinion.
3. Determine cost of capitalDetermination of the cost of capital using current market data
- √ Derivation of beta and multiples from comparable companies (peer group) or industries
- √ Determination of the (target) capital structure
- √ Customised assumptions on the cost of equity and debt (e.g. level of market risk premium)
wevalue calculates the cost of equity and total capital (WACC) on the basis of your information according to established theory and common practice.
5. Valuation of the businessValuation of businesses by means of various established methods
- √ Discounted Cash Flow Method (DCF method)
- √ Multiplier method (multiples method)
- √ Practitioner's method (combination of net asset value and capitalised earnings value)
wevalue determines the enterprise value on the basis of your information, calculates sensitivities and graphically displays the value ranges.